Cute Christmas House | 3D Layered Cut File V5
This Cute Christmas House Cut File is the perfect way to add a touch of Christmas cheer to your holiday crafting! The 3D layered cut file makes it easy to create a festive house, and you can use it with a variety of materials to create uniquely customized decorations.
Try different colors and materials to get unique results. You can create a festive house with snow on the roof or can be a gingerbread house or maybe a fantasy home.
– 6 Layers Design
– Can be used as a Christmas decoration and would make a great gift for friends and family.
– You can sell the physical project
– Can be used with various cutting machines
– Vector and Raster files included
– Vector Files: Ai, Eps, SVG, PDF (Stacked and Spread Layers)
– DXF file – Spread Layers
– Raster JPG and PNG Files
– Ideas For Colors and Materials
– Guide – Quick assembly guide
This is a digital file download. No physical item will be sent to you.
After purchasing, you will receive 1 ZIP archive file containing all file types mentioned above. First, you will need to extract the files from the ZIP archive file.
How it works:
– Download the digital file to your computer
– Upload the digital file format to your software
– Use your cutting machine to cut each layer
– Stack the layers in the right order by using the guide provided
– For cardstock layers, use double adhesive foam dots/tabs or tape to leave space between each layer and stack each layer on top of each other (this will give a 3D look).
– You can use glue only, but if you have thin materials you will lose the height and 3D look of the design
– The cut files are compatible with different cutting machines: Silhouette Cameo 3, Silhouette Cameo 4, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker, Glowforge, K40, Beamo Flux, Epilog, Atomstack, and other CO2 laser machines
– It is best to use the SVG file format because it is compatible with most cutting machines and vector software (Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape). You can resize without losing image quality.
– For Basic Silhouette Studio use the DXF file.
– You can decrease and increase the size of the design. However, when reducing the design, you will need to consider the thin/small elements.
– Try different color cardstock for different results. Experiment with glitter/sparkle cardstock for a more interesting effect. If you are using wood material you can paint it in different colors. Remember to always check your machine manual to ensure the machine can support the different materials and for the tools needed to cut these materials).
– Materials like cardstock, plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, and plastic can be used. But may vary depending on the machine you have and the materials supported. Please reference the instruction manual of your cutting machine to choose the best material for you.
– Keep in mind that SVG files may show up as internet icons or HTML documents on your computer, use your machine software to open the SVG files.
– The finished product looks great as is or can be framed inside a complementary shadow box to enhance or emphasize the beautiful artwork. As well, using double-sided foam dots, tabs, or tape between each layer, will add more depth and dimension to the final product.
I would love to see photos of your projects where you used this design. You can mention pixaroma on different social networks or you can contact me and I would love to see your beautiful creation. 🙂
Feel free to contact me any time if you have any questions.