Christmas Ornaments Vol.2 | 120 Laser Cut Files Bundle
Use this digital file to cut Christmas ornaments from plywood or any other material that your machine support.
How it works:
– Download the digital file to your computer
– Upload the digital file format to your software
– Use your cutting machine to cut the design
– 120 Different Designs
– Can be used as Christmas Ornament and would make a great gift for friends and family
– Can be used with various cutting machines: Glowforge, K40, Beamo Flux, Epilog, Atomstack, and other CO2 laser machines
– Vector and Raster files included: SVG, Ai, EPS, PDF, DXF, JPG, and PNG format
The Bundle contains different ornaments organized into categories:
– Angel: 12 angel ornaments
– Animal: dog, hamster, hedgehog, horse, paw, pig, reindeer
– Cat: 12 cute cat ornaments
– Christmas Items: bell, candy cane, butterfly, cross, decorative, gift, nutcracker, stocking
– Christmas Tree: 12 Christmas tree ornaments
– Flower: 12 floral ornaments
– Mandala: 12 decorative mandala ornaments
– Ornaments with Wings: baby angel, cat, dog, heart with wings, horse (Pegasus), paw, flying pig
– Snowflake: 12 snowflake ornaments
– Star: 12 star ornaments
This is a digital file download. No physical item will be sent to you.
After purchasing, you will receive 1 ZIP archive file containing all file types mentioned above. First, you will need to extract the files from the ZIP archive file.
-The cut files are compatible with different cutting machines: Glowforge, K40, Beamo Flux, Epilog, Atomstack, and other CO2 laser machines
– It is best to use the SVG file format because it is compatible with most cutting machines and vector software (Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape). You can resize without losing image quality.
– You can decrease and increase the size of the design. However, when reducing the design, you will need to consider the thin/small elements.
– You can paint/stain the wood material in different colors.
– Materials like plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, plastic can be used. But may vary depending on the machine you have and the materials supported. Please reference the instruction manual of your cutting machine to choose the best material for you.
– Keep in mind that SVG files may show up as internet icons or HTML documents on your computer, use your machine software to open the SVG files.
I would love to see photos of your projects where you used this design.
You can mention pixaroma on different social networks or you can contact me and I would love to see your beautiful creation. 🙂
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.